Friday, July 15, 2016

Moon Walk

Here are a few pics of our walk downtown last week. We really didn't walk too much because it was an extremely hot day and our original motive was to grab a couple of items from the downtown Whole Foods, Trader Joe's and the medical supply store.

A little pup waiting patiently for his master outside of P. Terry's....


Paddlers enjoying the lake..


I love the design of  Pfluger Bridge, especially the spiral portion.....


Bike rentals...


Even though I have walked by this area a few times, it's the first time I ever noticed what appears to be a large picnic table and some lamp-like lights....


Today we headed to McKinney Falls. It's a beautiful state park and it's been awhile since I've been there.

Because of all the rock, I always feel like I'm on the moon...









We got out of there just in time for the bus loads of day care kids and scout campers.

Other pics from the week:

The teens enjoying a sunset swim....




No comments:

Post a Comment