Saturday, December 3, 2016

November's End

Doing a little catching up. I uploaded the recent pictures that I had on my phone. Toby and I did some biking in new territory last week, but I didn't take any pictures, mostly because the trail meandered alongside the 183 toll road, so not much to see but traffic and restaurants. It was fun though. I really love how Austin is connecting the whole city with a trail system.

THANKSGIVING: We had a good Thanksgiving this year. Toby was off and I cooked a traditional Thanksgiving dinner per the family's request. Our meal was totally gluten free and I must admit it was delicious....


Me and Bo's "selfie"...


Toby built us a fire pit for the cold winter nights. We love to sit outside and look at the stars and this outdoor heater will help keep us warm....


Purple's are a thing for us lately....


We went on a hike with some friends. It was a beautiful day with good company...







As I said, Purple's are a thing for us lately....


This year has been much more relaxing than this time last year. I welcome the reprieve.

1 comment:

  1. We have fire pits everywhere here. Nice to sit around and visit with friends, but my backside is always cold!

    ReplyDelete