Friday, March 23, 2018

Lackadaisical

I've been a little lazy with my camera/blog lately. I feel like most the things I've taken pictures of, I have a zillion others just like them. Not to mention the fact that Skye hates posing for pictures and I hate being in pictures even more than she does, so there are rarely any family shots.

That said, last week we went to our yearly Sherwood Forest Faire celebration. It's always a fun place for us all. I didn't even pull my camera out but for one picture, and I couldn't resist because it was such a beautiful creature staring us right in the face during the jousting match....



Toby and I also made our first trip downtown in a few months. The cold winter and SXSW kept us away for awhile. It was a beautiful day for an urban walk....











I liked this one. "BE A NOBODY". I think I got that one pegged....




I suppose this is a little encouragement for those of us who never got the memo....



The Treaty Oak. Such a beauty...


Even though the sunsets have not been that glorious this year, this is some of the best it's given...




No comments:

Post a Comment