Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Awesome August

Seems like the month of August flew by....seems like my LIFE is flying by.

I just wanted to take a few memories from August and post them here for my memories sake.

Skye went through few day phase of climbing onto the roof and watching the world from above. Like me, she is enamored by the idea of being able to "view" the horizon or a city line.


I enjoy seeing the big Texas sky. In Alabama, unless you were on the beach you were surrounded by trees. Don't get me wrong, I love trees, but where I'm from trees come with a generous helping of tree roaches which I AM NOT very fond of.



Backyard sunsets...one of my favorite things about my little, humble piece of property....


Skye practicing her art.....

Bo enjoying a dip in his pool...


Enjoying an afternoon cold beverage on a hot day....


Playing chicken with neighbors....

LOVE her little ringlets....


Bo cooling off in the shade after a run in the park....


Toby practicing his art....


Bo being Bo....


More awesome sunsets...


The "kids"....



More sunsets...


A pretty butterfly....


As simple and mundane as it is, I love my little insignificant life.

No comments:

Post a Comment