Thursday, September 11, 2014

Summer End

As the end of summer nears, I find myself trying to hang on to the season. Usually, I'm ready for a little cooler weather by the end of a hot, Texas summer, but this year has been different. This year, the unusually cooler weather has made the summer season feel like it's ending before it got off to a good start.

In an effort to try to soak up every bit of summer before it disappears into fall, we headed to Barton Springs for the afternoon.

To my satisfaction, the crowds were sparse and the water clear and emerald.....







At the light at Congress and Barton Springs Road, I rolled down my window and got a good shot of the bat structure...


After we got home, Toby and I spent some time hanging out in the pool with our special Tequila concoction we invented during our South Padre vacation. Yum.

Oh! Last night we caught a glimpse of the "Supermoon". It looked more like a Halloween moon they way it was peeking out from the clouds....


Skye got a little more creative with her picture....


No comments:

Post a Comment