Thursday, July 30, 2015

Morning People

There are two types of people: Morning people and night people. I'm a full-fledged morning person.

Morning brings hope and newness to the day, before the drudgery of daily activities (cooking, cleaning, random annoyances, etc.) have settled upon me by the end of the day. Morning is like a surprise gift waiting to be opened. Sometimes you get a great gift, and sometimes the gift would have been better left unwrapped.

In my leisure time this week I worked up a couple of crochet items....



Toby and I took Bo hiking through the park. It was really hot! Even though we set out early, we were all drained from the heat. Bo with his mass muscle tone and low endurance collapsed once we made it back to the car.




This guy has taken up residence at my back fence....



No comments:

Post a Comment