Thursday, October 22, 2015

Mellow Week

We didn't have much planned for the week, but Skye and I did go support our local Crowe's Nest Animal Life Center. for Family Fun Days.  I can't say too many nice things about this place....










Killing two birds with one stone, Toby and I took a little hike through a neighborhood greenbelt nearby an area we had to run some errands. I'd like to see our neighborhood do something like this for our greenbelt. The idea to petition for it has crossed my mind over the years, but at this point I'm not sure if I will be here long enough to strongly encourage the idea....






On other news, Bo has this new thing he has been doing the past few months. When he's ready for a walk or his dinner, he will roll over on his back and stare at me. If I don't respond he will give a throaty grunt to get my attention to let me know he needs something. I think it's kind of cute...


I also whipped up this GRINCH beanie I saw on Pinterest. I put in in my box of cancer hats I'm donating. Since I don't have much social etiquette, I hope it will be appropriate for cancer patients...



No comments:

Post a Comment