Friday, June 10, 2016

An Event

Tonight we had an art event that was held at a beautiful wedding/event venue a few miles from our home called Terradorna .

It was hard to believe we weren't staring out into the beautiful hill country of west Austin. The owner told us it was the highest point east of 35. I'm a sucker for a nice view. The view was spectacular and the venue owners were pleasant company. I can see why their venue is such a success....











I was even able to sneak in a shot of the camera shy teen gal.....


On another note, I've gained some interest in making some short videos. A few weeks ago, I came across a short video someone had made of Central Park during their lunch break.

Even though I love photographs, I'm always more intriqued with personal videos of other cities and surroundings. It gives me more a feel of a place. So, I started uploading some of the short videos I've made. The files are too large to upload here on Blogger, so I've been uploading them to my YouTube channel.


1 comment:

  1. That is a lovely place! I will have to find some of your videos!

    ReplyDelete