Tuesday, January 17, 2017

January Jabber

The month of January usually keeps me inside hibernating, unless the the temps are at least above 50 degrees.

A couple of weeks ago me and Skye got an urge to enjoy the great outdoors, so we headed to nearby McKinney Falls. We were having such a good time trying to find ways to cross the upper falls that I didn't get many pictures. We ended up having to take our shoes off and cross through the water to get to the other side of the falls....



We had a fun mom/daughter day together.

A few days ago Toby and I took a hike on Town Lake.....








 


Today Skye asked me to take her up to the park so she could practice her basketball. I took the opportunity to take a little hike and take pictures.

I had me a little sit right here and just enjoyed the day and scenery....



I love foggy cold days and these old Post Oaks give the perfect setting for the weather...








After I got back from my little hike, I shot some hoops with Skye. It's times like these that only reinforce the idea that I'm not athletically inclined in the least.


No comments:

Post a Comment