Thursday, September 21, 2017

HOT Hike

True to it's form, mid September and the weather has not cooled off in the least, matter of fact, it feels more humid and muggy than usual. I don't mind heat, but I abhor humidity.

Still didn't stop Toby and I from taking a hike around the Town Lake (a.k.a Lady Bird Lake) this week. We poured sweat but it was a nice hike. Luckily most of the trail we were on was in the shade.

I never bore of the city...



 


And we came upon this "artistic" bike display. It was interesting......

 


Every year we like to do at least one family movie at the theatre together.....one we ALL would enjoy. This year we chose the movie IT. Even though I would rate the movie as only okay, the new recliner seats at Tinseltown made the 2 hour experience tolerable. I'm not one to sit still for that long, but I swear I could have fallen asleep in those nice comfy chairs. Made me want to go out and buy myself one for home.

No comments:

Post a Comment