Friday, May 1, 2020

Colorful Covid

Since moving to Pflugerville and amidst the pandemic, we have not traveled much out of a 3 mile radius from home in the past couple of months.

Yesterday me and Toby decided to venture downtown Austin to see what it looks like as a ghost town. Street artist had taken to giving it an even more colorful flare than what it already has. I hope they will keep some of this art when everything gets back to "normal"....





















Deserted Downtown













 




3 comments:

  1. WOW
    Seriously WOW
    Some talented artists there in Austin!
    I love the dove, and the Normal is an illusion ones the most.
    But if I am honest, they are all blinking marvelous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't they though? The Dove was also one of my favorite ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really a vibrant collection, nice to see people keeping busy and adding colour to the city.
    The dove though is perfectly beautiful.

    ReplyDelete