Friday, May 1, 2020

Passing Time Through The Pandemic

Not much has changed for us during the COVID Pandemic...oh, other than NOBODY in my family has a job right now. I'll refrain from giving my opinions on how senselessly this whole thing has been handled and move on with the post at hand.

Me and Toby have taken full advantage of our local hiking trails and have utilized our bikes more than ever in the past month. Wildflower season has been beautiful and I love the flowing creek that runs through the trail system. It's been the perfect form of ecotherapy for me.








I thought this was a cool looking little church we passed by on one of our evening walks through downtown...











There's an old historical church across the street from our neighborhood, it's really cool and I absolutely love hearing the bells toll on Sunday mornings....






Bo loves our new home just as much as we do because he gets to go walking on the trails for his morning walks now, and the bonus is getting to dip into the creek to cool off....







This is how Skye spent her 19th birthday this year. It was really not that much fun, but we made the best of it....






Me and Toby made us a mini date day by ending our bike ride with a refreshing Sonic drink. It's really cool because there's a bench off the trail that's right across from the Sonic where we enjoyed our drinks..


In true grandma style, I'll leave this post with a few of my favorite grand baby pics....











1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful walk. LOVE the photos it always feels like I have walked right along with you.
    Bo is adorable as always and what absolutely stunning photos f your grand-baby.

    ReplyDelete