Thursday, November 18, 2010

Ahhhh......

Toby had to make his monthly stop at the medical supply store downtown for some supplies. If at all possible, whenever we're downtown I always make it a point to enjoy the beauty of the heartbeat of the city. Although I enjoy my quite corner of the universe on the outskirts, I am a city girl at heart. I love the city no matter how nasty, noisy or crazy it may be.

As long as we have been here there are still parts of downtown and the hike and bike trail we have not seen. We took time out this day to explore uncharted territory. We had a wonderful day. Days like these are what keeps me sane.




I like the quote on the side of the bridge...Life is change be flexible. I have always wondered how people get to the underside of the bridges to spray paint their "art".









Skipping rocks is a favorite..

1 comment: