Friday, November 5, 2010

Ren Fest

For the last three years I have eye-balled the Texas Renaissance Festival so when my local homeschool group posted the "kid's day" for the festival I hopped on the chance and bought the advance tickets.

We woke up early to a cold, rainy morning. Quite honestly, I almost blew off going. I'm not a big fan of rain especially when it's cold. After all, this was an outdoor activity.

I had already purchased the tickets. The cheap half of me got the better of me so I decided we were going to go and make the best of it...rain or shine.

We ended up having a great time. It was drizzly at times and VERY cold but we managed to stay dry at least.

There were plenty of shows and entertainment and the grounds are huge. When we left, Summer was already making plans for going back again next year.












No comments:

Post a Comment