Monday, December 20, 2010

And So..

I can't stand it. I don't have a camera and I have been missing blogging. Toby tells me to just use my phone camera but it's not the same...plus there are too many steps to get them from my phone to the blog. I'm sure it would agitate me more than anything. My blog is suppose to be a source of relaxation, not stress for me.

I haven't really been doing anything all that interesting but I still like to keep track of my goings on since this is also my personal diary.

I'll try to give a summary...without pictures...grrrrr.

Summer had her 4-H Christmas Party. 4-H events are as much fun for me as they are for Summer.

We had a cookie swap play date. It was a cold day, but fun and the pay-off was a bunch of yummy cookies to take home.

Last week we went to the Armadillo Christmas Bazaar. It was fun and Toby and Summer walked out of their with some unique finds.

Well, now my mind is blank because I don't have any pictures to jog my memory. Can you tell this camera thing is about to take its toll on me???????

Hopefully the next time you "hear" from me my blog will have pictures attached..

Last but not least, I want to wish everyone a very Happy, Merry, Joyful Holiday season!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment