Sunday, May 19, 2013

It's Easier Fly

I would say there hasn't been much going on lately, but in essence there has been more going on than I can wrap my thoughts (and fears) around. I hate being vague...matter of fact I abhor when people are vague (attention seeking) but at this moment I'm still trying to digest it all myself.

I will say change is on the way for our tiny threesome family once again. Whether that change is is going to be positive or negative is left to nothing but chance. Life is a journey. Once again,  we are putting it out there and seeing what happens. If it doesn't go as we planned then we will quickly find the lesson, regroup, and move forward. That's all I can say right now.....

In other news, while working in the yard I spotted this Texas Spiny Lizard on the fence. There has been an abundance of these lizards in our yard this year.....


The mutt. I love this damn dog. This is how he sleeps. He also loves for me to groom him with the vacuum cleaner nozzle and massage his arms. I would have never known that I could love a monster like him as much as I do....


Mother's Day I was searching for a picture of my mother and I. I never found one but I did find my old elementary school diary. Not sure where all the scribble came from.....


My only other siblings...my two brothers Buddy and David always had a love/hate relationship. How did I get sucked into this one?....


My message to my brother Buddy....


Pretty dead bird outside of a local shopping center. No, 'round these parts nobody looked at me strange that I was taking a picture of a dead bird....


Bo again. The only man that expects me to get my ass up and run every morning. He's the reason I am not fat, sick, and nearly dead. Thank you Bo....


Skye. Her daddy's eyes and her mommy's personality.....


Vacation in two days. I need it.....

No comments:

Post a Comment