Thursday, June 13, 2013

Decompressing

For the past couple of weeks we have been so busy with preparations and details for our new endeavor that I was feeling the need to spend some outdoors in nature. Nature always centers me when my brain feels overwhelmed.

We headed to Barton Creek for the afternoon. The spring water is always cold and refreshing after a hike along the trail and the views are always impressive no matter how many times I've seen them.

It's safe to say we all enjoyed our little break today....





On the way home at a stop light downtown I looked up at the sun reflecting off the tall buildings. It was beautiful so I grabbed my camera and snapped a quick pic before the light changed....


More random pics from the past couple of weeks....

Our bed has been taken over








No comments:

Post a Comment