Sunday, June 30, 2013

For The Love of It

We are finally beginning to see the shop transform. The floors have been installed and we have begun to move equipment and furniture in. When I say "we" I really mean a little of me and and a LOT of Toby.

The past few weeks Toby has transformed into a living machine. The amount of work involved is overwhelming. When I watch him building his dream I see a part of him I never knew. He moves with purpose and dedication without faltering. His soul is on fire and it is absolutely BEAUTIFUL.

If this whole venture were to fail miserably and we ended up living out of a tent in a local park I would never regret saying YES! to the experience of witnessing someone living out their purpose and dreams with all their being. It is an unexpected and uncommon miraculous experience. I'm pretty sure that very few people have felt the sort of passion I have seen emanating from my mate...including myself. I would love to feel that much enthusiasm and passion coming from doing laundry or vacuuming floors.

“When we love, we always strive to become better than we are. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.” ~ Paulo Coelho

Hard at work on the street sign
New flooring....

Bo says this is the most boring place he has ever been
Things are flowing nicely. Our projected opening date is July 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment