Monday, November 9, 2015

365 Days

If you read my blog you already know I love sunsets. For awhile I've had this idea to record the sunset every evening for one whole year. I had it in my mind to begin Jan. 1, 2016, but then I thought why not start at the beginning of this month??  So on November 1, 2015 I begin my photo journey of recording every sunset for a whole year.



Just so you know I've already failed miserably. There were a couple of days where it was rainy and/ or cloudy and it slipped my mind. A photo of cloud coverage is not all that exciting. That said, the challenge is for 365 days...rain or shine.


November 1, 2015

November 2, 2015

November 3, 2015 - almost an exact replica of the evening before
November 4-6 Rain and cloud coverage

November 7, 2015

November 8, 2015

Until next week.....

No comments:

Post a Comment