Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Hello....How Are You?

I lost count of how many times since my last post that I have started a post only to leave in unfinished or outright delete it.

The idea of posting something random in order to suffice my urge to express myself in writing outweighed my logic in doing so.

Alas, I now at least have some pictures to post.

I've kept myself busy in my spare time with my usual activity of crochet.

I love the looks of mixed media in textiles. Unfortunately, for me, sewing on my machine is not near as relaxing as the crochet aspect of a project...


I got in a bold color combo mood. This is a baby blanket. For who? I have no idea. Sometimes I just see something I want to crochet and it may eventually find a home...if not, it gets donated to someone who may need/want it....


Can you tell I was in a blanket making mode? Another colorful baby blanket....


Here again another homeless project. I had gotten a bag of yarn at a thrift store that included this camouflage yarn. I would have never bought it myself, but I thought it worked up well in this little set for the more outdoorsy type parents of little girls....


Easter bunnies. These would be great for Easter basket fillers. There again, no home for them, just things I got an inkling to make.....



Winter has been long gone here in Central Texas, and spring has been sprung....



Fresh cut greens from my winter garden....


Rainbow after the rain...






I don't know why, but I am IN LOVE with this picture of these Indian Paintbrushes. Possibly because I walked through snake-ridden tall weeds to capture them??...





That's all folks. Maybe I will have some more interesting things to post soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment