Monday, October 30, 2017

Biking and Fright Fest

Last week Toby and I went on a 10 mile bike ride on the Brushy Creek Regional Trail. When we're biking it's hard for me to snap photos because I don't want to keep stopping us just for me to take pics, so I only got one photo when we stopped to check the map....


It's a really nice trail that meanders through a few different parks. I'm looking forward to going back again and exploring more parts of the trail.

We also went on an overnighter to San Antonio for Fright Fest at Six Flags. We scooped up Skye's girlfriend so they could spend the day together too.

Fright Fest was really fun, but a bit overcrowded for my liking. We also got a huge nail in our tire on the way there that made the trip a little more challenging. All in all, we had a good time. We bought a season pass for Six Flags, so I'm looking forward to going back at a more less crowded time....is there even such a thing at Six Flags???? I hope so.







 







Even though I enjoy getaways, I'm always glad to get back home to my own home and bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment