Sunday, December 3, 2017

Decade December

This month marks our 10th year since we made that big decision to move from Alabama to Texas. As time goes by it gets harder and harder to remember that I’ve ever lived anywhere else but here in Texas. I feel like I’ve lived here forever, but yet I know a decade is only a small span of time in the big scheme of things.

This was the first picture we took of ourselves on our way to being Texas residents. It was taken at the rest stop just inside the Texas border. Toby and I fat and sassy and Skye just a wee thing.....



It was a bitter sweet time full of promise and excitement. I can now look back on the decision and feel that it's one of the very few I've ever made in my life that didn't end up in disaster.

Cheers to the next decade!

1 comment: