Thursday, February 1, 2018

Stickwork

January has brought me a severe lack of motivation for doing much of anything but stay coiled up on my sofa underneath a blanket binge watching Netflix. I'm not sure if it's the cold that has managed to seep into my bones (I can't seem to get warm) or the fact that every time I venture outdoors I end up with an urge to claw my eyeballs out (allergens).

Yesterday Toby suggested we go check out the new STICKWORK art installation at Pease Park.

It was a pretty interesting structure and it smelled like maple syrup....



We also took a little hike on the trail. There was some moss dangling from the trees. I had not ever seen this type of moss in the Austin area before. It made me feel nostalgic for Alabama....


There were two men riding around on these hover board type things with lights on them and Go Pro cameras. I'm sure there's a technical name for all this, but I'm not the techie type....


The portion of the trail we walked on there wasn't too much to look at....





It was nice to get outdoors and enjoy the sun.


No comments:

Post a Comment