Wednesday, August 25, 2021

RESUMING - 2021 Corpus Christi

Last year I made a decision to end blogging my family life in a journal. Since then, I have decided that I really miss looking back on our daily life and that we indeed still have so many moments that need to be captured. 

So here I go again for nothing more than my own account of our life goings on, mostly in pictures.

Last May me and Skye decided to take a girls only vacay to Corpus Christi. It turned out to be one of the most pleasurable experiences we've had together, ever.

We stayed on the bay and I have to say that the most enjoyable part was not having to worry about waiting around on Toby to poop ten times before we could leave the room, or having to walk Bo before we did anything. In a nutshell, it was nice not having the guys hold us back. We ate where we wanted to, planned what we wanted to do, and didn't have to rush.


A lot of sail boats to watch....



We had a great view of the marina from our room.....



Morning coffee and nice views....







We visited the Texas State Aquarium and did a lot of sight seeing around the city...





















We've decided we're going to have a girls trip every year.

1 comment:

  1. So wonderful to see you back posting. I thought I was seeing things for a moment.
    I really enjoy your post and this is a fabulous post to begin with.Great photos.

    ReplyDelete