Sunday, May 27, 2007

A day at paw paw's

Yesterday Lucas, Summer and I took a trip to see my dad and his wife. We always have a good time out there because it is a much "quiter" place than where we live. We even got in a little schooling. Summer saw a fruit bearing grapevine, blueberry bush, and a pear tree. She has never seen any of these bearing fruit.....and neither have I now that I think about it. Of course, my dad thinks the world of my son so they had the usual man chit chat time. I realized my very highly active little girl seemed a little slower than usual yesterday and by the time we got home she was running a fever and doing some coughing. I dosed her up with some tylenol and she layed down for about 15 min. then she was back at it again. That girl does not let much of anything stop her from activity. I actually sometimes look forward to her slight illnesses because they slow her down enough for me to keep up with her!

No comments:

Post a Comment