Thursday, May 31, 2007

Thursday

Today was Summer's homeschool end of the year skating party. Skating is something that Summer has just recently mastered so she really had a good time. Toby was right along with her out there so he got in a little excercise too. Needless to say, the only excercise I got was with my mouth. I don't get much female adult interaction so I really enjoyed the chit chat with the other moms. When we got home there was a message on my answering machine from my dad. He say's he has a surprise for me and wants me to come over. In all my years my dad has never had a "surprise" for me so my interest in really piquied. My dad has never been one to keep secrets and when he has had something for me he has always immediatley told me what it was. Well, we will see tommorrow......I told him it better not be anything that's alive and needs to be taken care of. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment