Friday, May 25, 2007

My introduction

It so hard to start out a blog in the middle of your life but I will do my best. I say I am on my second life because I am 43 years old and have a 19 year old son from a first marriage and a 6 year old girl from my second. And when they say life gets better and easier with age, I'm here to second that! One day in one of my "think about my past" moments I said to my husband "I can't believe I have done some of the things that I did that had a hurtful inpact on myself and my son". He just looked at me and asked me if I had learned anything from these "past experiences". Of course, I had to say that I had learned alot. Anyway, nowdays my life consists mostly of entertaining and teaching my 6 year old homeschooled daughter and being there for my son and husband when needed. I have to say that I truly enjoy doing what I do. I love being there for my kids and not missing any part of their daily lives. I spent most of my life trying to figure out what my purpose in this world was and in the recent years I found out that it was just to love, to love my children and my husband so that they may be able to pass that love around. After all, isn't love what makes the world go round????

No comments:

Post a Comment