Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Fall Fun at the Beach

The weather has been so beautiful this week that we were in the mood for some outdoor fun. Our two options were camping and the beach. We decided on the beach because we know it won't be that much longer before you won't enjoy the beach anymore...and since we will be moving to a place that doesn't have nearby beach access, it may be our last beach trip for awhile. I could have kicked myself in the butt because I forgot my camera. My intention was to take some farewell photos of family time at the beach.

The water was absolutely beautiful and surprisingly warm. The jelly fish were scarce this time so swimming was great.....other than the rough current. It's a great thing to be able to live in a place where you can still go to the beach and swim in October!

Nights have started to cool down slightly so I guess we will make our camping trip next week.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so jealous!! I'd love a trip to the beach! We're having fall fun too, but just not at the beach. The weather's great up here right now, but it's not "swimming weather" for me!

    ReplyDelete