Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I guess it takes moving before some people get the energy to do minor home repairs. Toby nor I like home repair of any kind. That includes decorating and gardening too. Thank goodness Charlie came over to help out, or he would have been slinging orders at me and treating me like the gopher. It makes you wonder why we even want to live in a home. Apartment living sounds like the answer to me, but I don't think the rest of my family would agree to such compartment living. Toby, being the artist he is, is not used to "hard work" anymore and seeing him doing "mans work" was rather appealing to me so I snapped a couple of shots of this rare form.

Lucas has been on vacation this week too, so he has done some minor maintenance on my car for our 500 mile trip to Austin next week. He also got himself an apartment set up to move into in Dec. He seems to be excited about living on his own. He's a good boy with a good head on his shoulders. He's also got a substantial savings account too, so that leaves me with little too worry about as far as he goes. Everything so far seems to be falling into place.

1 comment:

  1. You really made me laugh this morning!!! Phillip made me eggs and toast this morning, and I felt like taking a picture to capture the rare moment as well!
    :-) :-) :-)

    ReplyDelete