Sunday, August 22, 2010

Lake Pflugerville

In the last year our playdates have become few and far between...for whatever reason. Other obligations, sick kids, pure laziness, etc. Life happens though and we squeeze in whatever day we can for playtime.

I have not been blogging our playdates for a while because we usually go to the same places and do the same things repeatedly. It would be mundane for me to blog about the same stuff over and over again.

Playdate this week was out of our norm and I figured it blog worthy.

Angela had been to Lake Plugerville with other friends and suggested we try it out for a playdate.

Although Toby, Summer and I have been to the Lake before when we first moved here we had not been to this particular side of the Lake...matter of fact it was just a gleam in someones eye when we visited a couple of years ago.

Not only was I impressed that it was very swimmable but it also is only 20 minutes from my house.

Here are just a few pics of the hundreds that I took just to give you an idea of our 5 hour day at Lake Pflugerville...








1 comment:

  1. Beautiful lake and it looks very family friendly.

    Your comment about my dream may have been "spot on" as the lady polition would say. Tomorrow is my dead son's birthday. He would have been 40. I have been thinking of him more often this month. I keep going to his Facebook picture. He looks so gaunt and unhealthy....... Tomorrow will be a difficult day.

    ReplyDelete