Sunday, October 23, 2016

Farmer's Market Saturday

Today we checked out another farmer's market in Cedar Park. We liked this one much better than the one downtown. There were many more vendors than the one downtown...


After the market, we took a little hike at Walnut Creek. Walnut Creek is one of my favorite hiking spots....


The creek was stagnant and full of algae....



There also looked to be a lot more rock that had fallen from the bluff....



After our hike we went to Baby A's for some Purple Rita's and cheese dip. I usually enjoy Baby A's, but we sat in the bar area and there was a U.T. game going on, which meant a loud T.V. and a lot of whooping and hollering. 

I'm not a fan of sports nor am I a fan of loud hollering about said sports, so I cut our drink date short. I don't do well on sensory overload no matter how much liquor I've had.



No comments:

Post a Comment