Saturday, October 15, 2016

Flubbed Hike and Farmer's Market

Friday we chose a hike we had done several years ago. Unfortunately, I had only a vague memory of where the trail head began, and the park had added more trails and a disc golf course that only added to my confusion.

We ended up taking the disc golf trail, which was a mistake. It had rained during the early morning hours and the trails were thick with sticky mud and most of the trail was this....


this....


 and this....


So, we ended up doing this.....


Today, we headed downtown to check out the Farmer's Market. We bought some fresh made kombucha tea....


I love fresh, local stuff but it can be pricey. I have to be choosy about what I buy....


When we got home we put on our swimsuits to give the pool a final cleaning before we shut it down for the year.

.......but not before enjoying a spiced rum drink to warm our insides up before we made our polar bear plunge...


Toby and Skye played some pretend fencing....


And Skye took me for a ride on the back of the bike...


 Just kidding. We weren't that drunk. But we did have fun.

1 comment: