Sunday, October 16, 2016

Laura's Cozy Crochet

Hey y'all, spoken in my best southern accent. For awhile now, I've entertained the idea of creating a personal FB page for my crochet items. It allows me to give attention solely to my work, and also gives you the opportunity to buy something if you see something you like.

I'll be honest, I've always been uncomfortable with the selling aspect of my crochet. I enjoy crocheting things for family and friends for no other reason than the personal satisfaction. That said, I don't have many friends or family members, and I'm pretty sure the ones I do have are sick of gifted crochet items.

This doesn't stop me from wanting to use my creative outlet and the stuff is piling up on me!  My FB page will allow you to see my work and even buy if you wish. Please, don't feel obligated. Not everyone likes or has a need for crochet items, and I understand that.

A last note. I don't do special orders or large, time consuming projects. Pretty much what you see on my page, is what is up for sale. I can, and will, under special circumstances make something you see in a different color or style.

If you want to take a gander at my crochet page, go here...

https://m.facebook.com/Lauras-Cozy-Crochet-301310513570770/


No comments:

Post a Comment