Saturday, April 8, 2017

Beautiful Day

We woke up to a beautiful day, so Toby and I decided to head downtown for a walk.

It seems downtown grows overnight. We frequent downtown often, but every time we go there's something new.

They've added these "platforms", I really don't know the technical term for these additions off the lake...





I always look like a tourist when we go downtown, because I'm always stopping to take pictures. I have a zillion pictures of the same thing I've taken over the years, but I just can't help myself....



This has been under construction for awhile, and I'm curious to see what it's going to be....


After our walk, we rewarded ourselves with a Purple. It was such a nice day, we sat outside on the patio, so we could people watch....


Two good reasons I'll never move away from Austin...HEB and Purple "Rita's!

No comments:

Post a Comment