Sunday, July 8, 2018

My Perogative

I had seriously thought about ending this chapter of my life journal, matter of fact, I did make the decision to end it and closed it to private, but I suppose it's a woman's prerogative to change her mind.

Two things came into play for me in second guessing my decision to end my blog. First, I never want to disappoint my friend Angela, who I believe, at this point, is the only person I know personally who even takes the time to read it anymore.

Second, I love being able to go back in time and see what we were up to the previous year, or even 8 years ago. After all, that was my whole initial intention of keeping my online journal in the first place. I think I would be really disappointed if I didn't have anything to go back and reminisce on.

Maybe all good things should NOT come to an end. As of this moment, this journal remains private until I've made the decision if I want to go public with it again or not.

I will now go pour me a glass of my 'special juice' and begin posting happenings from the last month.

No comments:

Post a Comment