Friday, June 1, 2007

Friday

We had a mostly stay at home day. Toby and Summer played in the pool a little while and I made lunch.....a rarity, we usually eat on the run while doing errands. Later in the afternoon I made my trek to my dad's for my "surprise" and it was a "surprise". He gave my 2 brothers and I our inheritance early. He says he wants us to go ahead and have it and enjoy it now instead of having to wait until his death. Knowing my spry 70 year old dad that could have been many more years! It was a healthy sum and since I have never had alot of money I'm a little confused as to what to do with it. Thank goodness it is in the form of bonds so I have to wait atleast a year before they can be cashed in.

1 comment:

  1. That was really nice of your dad. Now, I know I am forgetful, but I'm not completely gone yet. When did you get another brother besides Buddy?

    ReplyDelete