Saturday, November 3, 2007

Open House

For a few years now we have been attending the Environmental Centers open house. They have it twice a year, and we always mark it on our calendar so we don't forget. Even though it's not really a big attraction, we always end of having a great time. Maybe it's because it's an outside/naturistic event with plenty of animals and kid's activities. It was a perfect day for it too......the temps were in the mid 70's and the sky was crystal clear.

I saw on CNN news this afternoon where Austin was voted one of America's top favorite cities. Well, I guess I'll be finding out for myself if this is true. We will be leaving for Austin early tommorrow morning and I can't wait! I am so excited to be finally seeing the city that we have chosen to be our new home.

No comments:

Post a Comment