Thursday, July 21, 2011

Inks Lake..Again

We drove to Inks Lake State Park this week. I can't say it was the best day but it was no where near the worst.

A portion of the park that I loved the most was bone dry and quite honestly the oppressive heat and drought conditions are beginning to put a damper on my mood. I don't really mind the heat as much as I do the lack of rain mixed with daily triple digits...

Either way, I tried to make the most of the day but found myself mostly irritable and ready to get home...

Here are highlights of our day at the Lake...



Climbing to the top to take the plunge...






Lucas will be so proud that his little sister braved to the top of the rock and took the plunge into "Devil's Hole"...even if it take her a little while to make the plunge. After that, there was no stopping her.



No comments:

Post a Comment