Friday, August 9, 2013

July Passing By

Aside from my birthday, the month of July slipped by without me hardly even noticing. The memory maker within myself did manage to capture a few stolen moments throughout the month...

Nothing beats a Texas sunset and I happen to be lucky enough to have a great view of them each and every evening right in my own backyard. Not long ago we had entertained the thought of moving closer into the city. Every house we looked at  had nice views of it's neighbors windows and roof tops. I couldn't bear to part with my sunset and sky views so here we stay...for now....




Not a sunset, but nice cloud formation








I finally finished a crocheted afghan I had worked on for a few months....



We put some red in Skye's hair..per her request....


Mixing a little pleasure with business at Central Texas Harley Davidson.....


These mannequin's in the fixture store appealed to the funky side of me.....


The Boss....



Goodbye July...

No comments:

Post a Comment