Saturday, August 22, 2015

Brotherly Love

This past week was a fun one. My brother and sister-in-law came for a visit.

It's not the first time they have made the trip to visit 'ole sis, but it is the first time they have stayed in our home rather than a local hotel.

I really enjoyed this visit because I was able to spend more personal time with them than in previous visits.

We hiked and swam on Bull Creek. It was an oddly cool day with light rain. I guess they must have brought the rain with them because we haven't seen it in months......










Swimming in the Rain
The weather was pretty close to perfect while they were here, so we spent a large portion of our time out on the patio, drinking, eating, and chatting. They also took a little dip in the pool...







I will keep fond memories of our time together this past week and look forward to more in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment