Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Just A Few Things....

Although I've been slacking in my sunset pics, I have managed to get a couple of random shots throughout the month....






I've also done some crocheting in my free time. While perusing my greatest addiction, Pinterest, I came across a beautiful piece of art. I loved the colors so much I wanted to incorporate them into an afghan. The colors looked much better on the artwork, I think my afghan ended up looking like it came out of a Dr. Seuss book. I posted it on a Crochet group I'm on in Facebook to get some feedback and it got 620 "likes"! So, I guess a few people like it anyway...


I also crocheted some edging around this lightweight fabric for a baby gift for my niece who will be arriving in May.


I whipped up this hot pad last night. I love the gingham pattern, but it's a real pain in the butt to make because you have to manipulate 2 different strands of yarn at once. My intention was to make a few in different color combos, but I'm not sure if they are worth the effort I put into them....


Hopefully, I will have something more interesting to post about next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment