Monday, July 23, 2007

Happy Birthday to me!

Yes, today is my Birthday and it's been a great one....even though I am another year older. Toby, Summer, Lucas and I got up early this morning and ate a birthday breakfast at I-Hop. I now know why I have never ventured that restaurant. Since it was one of the rare times that we are all together at once I had a family picture taken.

After breakfast we took Lucas back to the house because he had to go to work, then we took off across the bay. We toured some places that I have always wanted to check out but never got a chance because we were always enroute to somewhere else...usually Gulf Shores. On the way home we ate at the Original Oyster House. We have another long day ahead of us tommorrow. It is Lucas's Birthday tommorrow and we are doing our traditional Waterville trip. I can't believe my son will be 19 years old. It's funny how the older my kids get the younger I feel. I guess they might call that maternal freedom!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to you and Lucas!! Toby's hair is getting quite long since last I saw y'all! Please give Summer a little splash in the pool from me and Archie!! We miss y'all!

    ReplyDelete