Thursday, December 27, 2007

It's going to be a long week!

This studio room seems to be getting smaller and smaller by the day. It will still be a couple of weeks before we close on a house. That doesn't seem like a long time unless your stuck in a very small room with 2 dogs and a 6 year old.

Now that Christmas is over, Toby has started his job full time. That leaves Summer and I at the hotel Thurs-Sun. carless. Yes, we could take Toby to work and drop him off but what good would that do for me to keep the car to only drive around in circles getting lost. The roads here are TOTALLY different than the way Mobile's are set up and it confuses my sense of direction.....which is not good anyway.

Luckily, Summer has been on a video/computer game kick so she has been pretty occupied with various computer games that I have pulled up for her on the computer. Actually, I'm not too terribly bored with cable T.V. but I still think I will have "cabin fever" before it's all over.

I'm really kicking myself in the butt too. I really should have found a home for my big dog too. She has always been an outside dog so she spends most of her time pacing around and staring at the door. It doesn't matter how much you take her outside, it still doesn't satisfy her. While we are gone, she is even began to scratch the carpet up at the door of the room and gnawed on a chair. This sounds mean, but we are very close to taking her to the pound here. No telling how much money she will end up costing me in damages.

I would recommend that anyone that is going to move does not do so around major holidays.

1 comment:

  1. Hey CGA!

    I wanted to give you an idea. If your big dog is still having issues, you could find a vet or a kennel to board her until you move into your new house.

    Please keep in touch!

    Love, EFF

    ReplyDelete