Wednesday, December 5, 2007

The Latest and the Greatest

I'm sure there has been a ton going on for us around here since my last post, but for the life of me I can't remember any details.

I got a call from our realtor that FHA has approved the loan for the buyer to purchase our home. There are only two very minor repairs that need to be made, and as of right now, one of them has already been made. Looks like we will be closing on our home mid next week.

I knew that it would be soon, but not that soon. After hearing the news it left with me with a panic in my stride and a severe adrenaline rush. In all my years I can only think of one other time in my life that I felt a sense of panic and extreme happiness at the same time.....when I found out I was pregnant with my kids.

As a plus, we found out that we don't have to make this month's house note. Now how's all that for a great Christmas present!

In the meantime there are ALOT of loose ends to tie up....one of the main ones to be finding a place to live. I will definintley have to make use of what little time we have left. We have to be out of the house 5 days after the closing date, which at this point put us being homeless around Dec. 16.

We may not be religious people, but we are very faithful and we know that everything always works out for the best. We are looking forward to our "new season".

No comments:

Post a Comment