Friday, October 26, 2018

Another Bike Ride

I'm really enjoying my bike this year. And I know this probably will sound like southern blasphemy, but I've also been enjoying the cooler, gloomy days. Those days make it much easier for me to amp up my exercise routine. Even though I enjoy warmer weather, the extreme heat just zaps my energy for exercise and all I think about it Margarita's and basking in the springs.

We took another trip to the Southern Walnut Creek bike trail and biked the opposite trail as we did last time. This portion of the trail is a bit more strenuous with its steady elevation. At least the trip back down was fun...like a roller coaster on a bike.

I didn't take many pictures, because it's not easy to stop and take snapshots when you're in the groove. I've thought more than a few times how it'd be nice to have some kind of attachable device on my bike for photos or videos...a Go pro of some sort?? Maybe I will have to put something like that on my list for Santa this year.

I did stop off for a shot of downtown...


We rode about seven and a half miles. It was a good workout because of the uphill incline...


The sunset was beautiful last night...


 I hate my phone camera does not capture the sunsets as beautifully as they really are. I've been thinking of a beginner type DSL camera lately. Hmmmm.....another thing to add to Santa's list.

I'm definitely not lacking in ideas for Christmas this year when Santa asks.

No comments:

Post a Comment