Sunday, October 14, 2018

I WON!!

I got a call Saturday morning that one of my baby blanket sets had received a tri-color ribbon! I was really not expecting that at all, so I was pretty stoked.

My crochet is gifted or donated, so I was pretty excited that my crochet was finally appreciated for the value, time and love I put into it.

Besides the project that won a tri-color ribbon, I also entered four other projects that won a blue ribbon and one project that won a red ribbon. So, I guess you could say I made out like a bandit at the Guadalupe County Fair.



After we got home from the fair for newspaper photos (which I have not received yet) me and Skye made our yearly support visit to Crowe's Nest Farm....











We have a pack of coyotes who live behind our house in the greenbelt. We usually only hear them at night after sun down, but the other day they were yiping all day. Everything seemed to be triggering them...sirens, planes flying overhead, etc.


No comments:

Post a Comment