Thursday, October 18, 2018

Chilly Biking

We woke up to another cold, rainy day. We've been wanting to ride our bikes for awhile, and we usually like to save our biking for when the temps are cooler.

It was so cold and gloomy that what I really wanted to do was go to Ikea (Skye needs a new bedroom set) and go to the movie theatre.....BUT, I really wanted to ride my bike too.

Soooooo....I finally decided we would brave the cold and moisture and take our bikes to the Southern Walnut Creek Trail.

I'm so glad we did, once we got to riding and generating some heat, we weren't cold at all.

The deer were out, and they weren't scared of us at all, they let us ride right through them and they just watched us.....



The creek was really flowing....








We rode eleven miles. We could have done more, but my butt was killing me. I really need to invest in some better biking shorts...


Last night, Skye and Toby went to the House of Torment. They had a good time....






Other random pics from my camera roll.

Monday nights are our 'Friday Nights', and Toby's boxing practice was cancelled, so we treated ourselves to a purple margarita...


Pretty flower that caught my eye in Chick Fil a..


This was the best Chicken Enchilada Soup I've ever made. I got the recipe from out of the community newspaper. As you can tell, I don't think cilantro tastes like soap..


Cozy cat. She likes to spend more time indoors when it's cold outside...


Sometimes Bo just has to be as close to me as possible. He would be a lap dog if I'd let him...

No comments:

Post a Comment