Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Chocolate Milk

Yesterday I had to make a trip downtown to Whole Paycheck Foods to replenish my supply of turmeric and Monk Fruit Sweetener.

When we're downtown we always take advantage of the trails. We decided to walk around the lake and see what all the water shortage hoopla was about.

Instead of it's usual emerald tone, the water was the color of chocolate milk, swirling about. Not a pretty site, but definitely interesting to look at...




Toby mentioned how the old fire tower gets lost in all the tall buildings now. If you look hard you can spot it standing lonely in the pic below...


I felt sorry for the old fire tower, so I gave it recognition when we passed by it...





I also took a few short video clips....




Here's a map of our walk. Not as much as we should have walked, but we got out late and I wanted to beat the downtown traffic home....




1 comment:

  1. I know you guys aren't having any flooding but is this flooding from other areas or overflow from other areas

    ReplyDelete