Friday, August 24, 2007

Friday Playdate

We joined a good homeschool friend for our weekly adventure. Today it was Pump it Up day. The kids always get their excercise in, while us moms can catch up on some friendly gossip. After Pump it Up we went to Chick Fa La for lunch. I guess I really need to get out and socialize a little more. I get so excited with adult conversation that sometimes I forget to mind my manners.....but my friends little boy promptly reminded me that I should not talk with my mouth full. If you ever need an honest opinion just ask a child! :-) After we got home it was so muggy and hot that Summer and I took a quick dip in the pool. Afterwards we did our usual evening routine of watching T.V., playing games, eating, and reading books.

1 comment:

  1. I am just dying to know who was monitoring your table manners!!!!

    :-)

    ReplyDelete