Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Play Date

We met a good homeschool friend at a splash pad today. I have been to this particular splash pad before and knew that there was little to no shade, so I dressed appropriately. Even in my scantily clad I was sweating bullets, something I hardly ever do. Lina and I ended up spending most of our time trying to cool off sticking our feet and hands in the sprays.....needless to say we ended up getting pretty wet, which was well worth it to us. There was a pretty good crowd of kids there for it to be the first day of school, but they were all having such a blast soaking up the water, before we knew it we had been there almost 4 hours. By the time we got home, something that never, ever happens, happened.......Summer said she was tired! Thank God for splash pads, cause mama was wore out too.

No comments:

Post a Comment